Consume Annapoorna Jaggery in moderate doses and maintain your health in the long term.
Annapoorna Jaggery is sourced from the finest variety of cane juice in India. The healthy sweetener is extremely low in saturated fat, cholesterol & sodium. Its health benefits are wide ranging: it helps ease conditions like anemia and migraine; builds and maintains the bones in the body; lowers the risk of stroke and maintains a healthy blood pressure range. Consume Annapoorna Jaggery in moderate doses and maintain your health in the long term.
Jaggery is a type of sugar made from unrefined sugar cane juice. It has a dark brown color and a slightly bitter taste. Jaggery is used in many culinary dishes in India and other countries in South Asia. Jaggery is made by boiling sugarcane juice until it thickens and starts to turn brown. The sugar cane juice is then poured into molds and allowed to cool and harden. Jaggery can be used in many different ways. It is often used to sweeten food and beverages, such as coffee, tea, and desserts. Jaggery can also be used in savory dishes, such as curries. Jaggery is a healthy alternative to refined sugar. It contains vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to the body. Jaggery is also said to have a detoxifying effect on the body.
|Fructose and glucose
|11 mg, or 61% of the RDI
|70-90 mg, or about 20% of the RDI
|1050 mg, or 30% of the RDI
|0.2–0.5 mg, or 10–20% of the RDI
Health Benefits Of Jaggery:
Jaggery has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to treat a variety of diseases and conditions. Modern science is beginning to unlock the potential health benefits of this ancient sweetener.
- a good source of several minerals, including iron, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus.
- improve digestion and prevent constipation.
- increase energy levels and stamina.
- relieve cold and flu symptoms.
- improve the function of the respiratory system.
- improve the function of the immune system.
- fight against several types of cancer.
- improve the quality of blood.
- lower cholesterol levels.
- improve the condition of the skin.
Savouries You Can Make with Annapoorna Jaggery
- In India, jaggary is used as a sweetener in many traditional dishes, such as payasam, halwa, and chutney. It is also used to make jaggery powder, which is a common ingredient in Indian sweets and desserts.
- Jaggary can be used in many ways in cooking. It can be used as a sugar substitute in recipes, or as a flavoring agent. Jaggary can also be used to make molasses, which is a thick, dark syrup that is used in baking and as a topping for pancakes and waffles.
- Jaggery Chutney: This chutney is made with jaggery, tamarind, and a variety of spices. It is sweet, sour, and slightly spicy. It’s a great condiment to have on hand to add a little something extra to your meals.
- Jaggery Payanam: This traditional Indian dessert is made with jaggery, milk, and a variety of other ingredients. It is rich, creamy and very sweet.
- Jaggery Halwa: This sweet dish is made with jaggery, ghee, flour, and a variety of other ingredients. It is dense, sweet, and very flavorful.
- Jaggery Powder: This powder is made from ground jaggery. It is used to sweeten and flavor many Indian desserts and sweets.
Whether you’re looking for a new way to use jaggery or you’re just looking for some delicious recipes, we hope you’ll give these a try!