- Dry roast the rice flour and keep it aside.
- Roast the grated coconut in annapoorna natural ghee and add annapoorna organic jaggery, cook on a medium flame. Finally add 1 pinch cardamom powder. Cook the mixture to a thick consistency.
- Add 1 cup well boiled water in the rice flour and add 1 tbsp annapoorna organic ghee and salt. Knead well and cover it for 5 minutes.
- Make the above flour like a cone shape and add the grated coconut mixture to make it into small cones.
- Steam the kolukattai for 10 to 15 minutes.
Your Ganesh Chaturthi special pooranam kolukattai is ready.