1. Annapoorna Kabuli Chana - ¼ Cup
2. Annapoorna Brown Chana - ¼ Cup
3. Annapoorna Organic Green Gram Whole (Moong Dal) - ¼ Cup
4. Sweet Corn - ¼ Cup
5. Peanut - ¼ Cup
6. Green Peas - 2 tbsp
7. Carrot – 1 no (finely chopped)
8. Salt & water – as needed
9. Grated coconut – 1/3 cup
- Choose your favorite pulses.
- Wash & soak the pulses overnight in water.
- Add a small quantity of water and salt to the soaked pulses.
- Do not drain the water after soaking.
- Add sweet corn and peanuts.
- Pressure cook everything for 2-3 whistles.
- Put 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan and add the chana dal, urad dal, toor dal, red chilies, and coriander powder. Mix everything.
- Cool and then grind the above from point 7.
- To the same pan, add 2 teaspoons of oil, mustard seeds, urad dal, chilies, curry leaves, and asafoetida or hing.
- Add the steamed pulses, sweet corn, and peanuts and saute well.
- Add the ground masala powder.
- Add the grated coconut and carrots.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice.
You can now enjoy your multigrain sundal. A nutritious and fiber-rich dish.